Friday, December 4, 2015

Honest to Goodness Tenacity

I don't want my fear to rule me. I'm nothing if not stubborn. The best way to motivate me is to tell me I can't do something. And then bam. My anger takes over my fear. So this blog isn't about making money for me. It's not about notoriety. It has two purposes: making something unique to share with the world and proving to myself that I can do it. That I can be consistent and make something I can be proud of. I've been doing a little research about how to make a blog successful or lucrative. But I'm not interested in pandering. I know that's sort of what marketing is, but that's not me. I hate lying. I hate half lying. I hate insinuating something and not meaning it or following through. It's just not me. Because aside from stubborn, angry attitude, there's one other characteristic that defines me: honesty. 

Drops mic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment